Monday, April 30, 2018

Hawaii - on our last legs

Aloha Tower, Honolulu

Today we are in Kawaii and it is our last port before Vancouver.  Luckily it is not a tender stop, so I will be walking on land one last time before departing for 5 days at sea.  
Honolulu was fun but a bit disturbing as to how run down the port area around Aloha Tower has become...  The crew walked over to Wal-mart and Ross and came back with 2-4 huge bags of stuff - I wondered if there was anything left in the store...lol
Maui was pretty as always and we just got off for about an hour for a bite to eat.  The ship's food is ok, but the sameness of it is getting to us...  B had deep dish pizza and I had yummy chicken wings.
Today in Kawaii is a short stop, but I will get off in a bit and take a shuttle bus to K-Mart!  LOL!  Nothing I need, just walk about a bit...  This will be the last blog post for 6 days.  I will likely post again from Vancouver and/or Seattle...  thank you all for following along - I hope you enjoyed the journey

B eats pizza watching baseball and the cruise ship

amazing art show

Maui Park: 2nd largest Banyan tree in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Six days of no blog entries is a long time! I'm hoping your travels wind down blissfully.

    ReplyDelete